The events industry is going through an incredible challenge at the moment and, now more than ever, we need to work together in order to ensure we can all get back to live as quickly and as safely as possible. Since the pandemic struck, our teams have been working hard creating ideas, best practises and developing new features and functionalities across our platform that will help event organisers of all types, and the wider sector, to better manage COVID-secure events as we all try to get back to live.
In this blog we’ll be outlining some key COVID-ready functionality across our ticketing products and services. Check out the rest of the articles in our Back to live blog series here.
Sell for socially distanced events
• Sell separate ticket types for specific areas of your venue.
• Our Entry Genius access control system can then restrict entry by ticket type to specific areas aiding social distancing both during entry and within the venue itself.
• Learn more about how Entry Genius access control can help you run COVID-secure events.
• Create flexible seating plans with Event Genius Reserved Seating.
• At Event Genius we can help you configure custom seating plans for venues of all types from traditional arenas and gig venues to drive in theatres and socially distanced open air events.
• Learn more about how you can ensure your venue is ticketed effectively for socially distanced events in our guide here.
Manage event capacity and audience flow with Timed Entry ticketing
• For large scale events, maintaining social distancing during ingress is a major challenge. Help maintain social distancing by staggering the number of people arriving at your venue at any one time with entry time slot specific ticket options.
• This can also be used to limit the number of visitors in your venue at any one time by selling visit slot specific tickets, particularly relevant for museums and similar venues where visitor flow is especially important.
Keep your fans safe with Track and Trace
• We'll help you collect personal data for all attendees, not just lead ticket buyers, and ensure you're prepared to carry out full track and trace duties if required.
FlexTicket by Festicket
• Increase customer confidence and conversion rates with FlexTicket.
• In a time where customer confidence is low, giving fans flexibility and peace of mind is key.
• Festicket’s FlexTicket initiative gives customers a flexible cancellation policy on their festival ticket orders resulting in greater advanced sales and a better promoter to fan relationship.
Reduce ‘on the door’ ticketing
• Maximise last minute ticket sales without needing a physical box office on site at your venue.
• Stay on sale online right up to your event start time (and beyond) with Live Sync, selling digital tickets that can be scanned upon entry, reducing face to face box office interactions at your event.
• Worried your fans aren’t online? Take contactless payments on the door and sell tickets using the Event Genius Kiosk app.
Reduce ‘face to face’ ticket selling
• Reduce face to face ticket rep activity and cash handling by introducing Ticket Arena’s Ambassador App.
• Digitise your event rep teams and patrons allowing them to easily share events with their contacts from their smartphone to sell tickets and earn commission.
• Learn more about Ambassador App and download the app today.
If you’d like to discuss ticketing solutions for your upcoming events, please reach out to your account manager or email our friendly sales team, we'd love to hear from you!
Guidance surrounding COVID-19 is changing regularly, and as we continue to develop our products and services we will be releasing a series of newsletter updates to keep our clients and partners up to date. Sign up below for all our latest updates.
Related content - Back to live: COVID-19 ready reserved seating solutions
Related content - Back to live: COVID-19 ready access control from Event GeniusRelated content - Back to live: Why the move to cashless is more important than ever
Diga-nos o que precisa para os seus eventos e descubra como a Event Genius pode ajudar a organizar experiências inesquecíveis, a partir do momento em que os bilhetes são colocados à venda e até ao encerramento dos espetáculos.